This morning I finished the sixth chapter of my book.
With a combination of work, business, my brother’s wedding, and my own anxiety I haven’t felt like writing.
Turns out all I had to do was get sick for my inspiration to come back. It also brought me to the realization that I like parts of the first version of this story a lot better than this one.
The main difference between the two are the following.
- One is in first-person perspective while the other is in third.
- One leans heavily into time travel, while the other leans into more familiar Sci fi elements
- One is more of an action adventure, while the other is more of a coming of age story.
I have to say I feel the coming of age version of the story was much more interesting to me, although I do find the other to be entertaining. In either case it’s been fun getting invested into this story so I wanted to share some of the tentative Chapter titles.
Table Of Contents
- Welcome to the Whale Jonah
- Helen Of Helgarden
- One Way Through
- Que Sera Sera
- To Break An Honest Heart
A lot’s changed the last couple of weeks and a lot of new creative works is in the works for me so for the next month or three this blog is going to be more focused on that.
- Launching a new WordPress Theme specifically for new bloggers.
- Moving to a new city (hopefully soon)
- Switching from Freelancer to a full on business owner.
- Finishing my book.
I will be documenting it all, journal style.
So if you’re interested in fiction, entrepreneurship, and design–stay tuned!